What is Identity Theft Professional Fees?
- A policy designed to cover the cost of professional fees charged by a claims handler, solicitor or accountant incurred as a result of Identity Theft.
- It also provides access to an Identity Theft Advice Helpline. Offering advice and guidance including template documents / letters as to how to handle the Identity Theft situation, including appropriate contact details.
The Policy Covers in Brief:
- The removal of any criminal or civil judgments wrongly entered against the Insured Person.
- Challenging the accuracy or completeness of any information in a Credit Reference Agency report.
- Creating documents needed to prove your innocence in terms of any financial irregularities committed unlawfully
- Postal and phone costs you have to pay in dealing with financial institutions, the Police and Credit Reference Agencies to report or discuss an actual Identity Theft
- Fees charged for reapplying for a loan which has been rejected due to the original application being rejected solely because the lender received incorrect credit information
- Your lost earnings as a result of time away from work to go and see the Police, financial institutions or Credit Reference Agencies to report or discuss an actual Identity Theft
- Limit of indemnity:
– Any One Period of Insurance £50,000
– Any One Claim £50,000
- Access to an Identity Theft Advice Helpline
Policy covers may vary depending on final product chosen.
For further details please contact our team on 0114 2493300 or email: email@example.com