Join Lexelle Managing Director, Sharon West, at the BIBA Yorkshire and Northern Region Knowledge Forum on 24th October.
This one day event is a great way to get updated on key topics for brokers and to learn what’s new and what’s coming next.
The Forum also incorporates the BIBA Regional Tour with BIBA’s Chief Executive, Steve White and Executive Director, Graeme Trudgill. They will deliver a BIBA update and give you the opportunity to have your say on the issues that you want BIBA to represent in the 2020 Manifesto.
- Loss Adjuster case study on the Salisbury poisonings – Business Interruption Policies
- Autonomous vehicles – from the beginnings to where we are now
- Upcoming changes to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Mental health awareness at work
- Networking for success
- Marine cargo insurance
- The dark art of new and ‘new’ new business
- Cyber risk for brokers
- Insurance entrepreneur Sam White
The one day event delivers great value at just £25 (£40 non-members) – and at just £10 if you’re under 30 it’s even better value! It all takes place at Elland Road, Leeds on 24th October.
Find out more and book here http://bit.ly/2pgKaax